Veteran Welcome Program
Veteran Welcome Program – Proudly Caring for our Country’s Bravest
Presentation Rehabilitation & Skilled Care Center is a Veteran-Centric building. We focus on the needs, desires, and treatment of our Veterans. We are knowledgeable regarding the benefits to which the Veteran may be entitled and strive to respect the impact of their military service on both the Veterans and their families. Our goal of care is to honor the Veterans’ preferences and work in collaboration with health care providers in their designated VA Healthcare System.
Our Center’s Veteran Welcome Program Offers:
- Honoring Veterans with striving for outstanding care and personalized services every day
- Coordination of a Veteran’s care with their designated VA Healthcare System
- Veteran celebrations and honoring Veteran holidays with ceremonies and recognition events for our Veterans
- Coordination of individual and group visits as well as social hours with outside Veteran volunteers such as “Visit With a Vet Coffee Hours”
- Veteran recognition for all newly admitted Veterans with a thank you for their service card and American flag notation on door nameplate to recognize our Veterans
We are Veteran Contracted, Medicare and Medicare certified. We can assist you with learning more about the Veteran Aid & Attendance Program benefit eligibility requirements as well.