Russian Welcome Program
Presentation’s Russian Welcome Program strives to satisfy the cultural and linguistic needs of our Russian-speaking patients and their families and provide them with a sense of belonging.
Presentation’s Russian Welcome Program features include:
- Russian-speaking licensed nurses and rehab. therapy staff
- Contracted interpreter services available if indicated
- Russian TV channel
- Russian language book library along with Russian newspapers, magazines, and videos available upon request
- Culturally appropriate activities and entertainment
- Visitor support for family and caregivers with encouragement of involvement and volunteer opportunities
- Friday Shabbat service once a month for patients of Jewish faith as well as Kosher meals available upon request
Click here to view our February activity calendar in Russian.