It’s a New Day at Presentation
We are committed to enhancing the lives of our residents, whether they need short-term rehabilitation or traditional long-term care. At Presentation, we recognize that the difference is in the details and we invest as much time and energy in our setting as we do in the care we provide.
Our mission is to provide a bridge between inpatient care and home for our short-term residents, and to achieve and maintain the highest possible level of functioning for each of our long-term residents.
Let our qualified team of professionals help your loved one recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether resident’s stay is for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care.
Presentation’s Services, Setting and Amenities:
- 24 hour skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitative therapies (Physical, Occupational and Speech) available 7 days a week if indicated
- Social service / nurse case management
- Recreational, education and social activities
- Religious services
- Delicious, nutritious meals
- Care by ancillary providers such as podiatry, optometry, audiology, dentistry, geri-psych services and hospice
- Dietitian and pharmacy consultants
- Center renovations and enhancements completed
- Spacious, renovated patient rooms with cable televisions, telephones and WIFI access with available laptop computer access during your stay
- Central air conditioning
- Expanded and renovated fully-equipped Rehab Therapy Gym, model apartment with kitchen and bathroom, and a private speech and cognitive therapy treatment room
- Well-appointed main dining room, day rooms and recreation / viewing room
- Exterior courtyard with patio
Near Oak Square in Brighton, Presentation offers a quiet neighborhood setting convenient to the Brighton, Allston, Brookline, Newton and Watertown communities and beyond. Our Center is just minutes away from nearby hospitals, the Mass Pike and downtown Boston.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our setting and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the Center’s renovated setting, Veteran contracted status, comprehensive programming and personalized care.